River Tubing - Weber River
Want to go RIVER TUBING with Park City Adventure Company?
Here is what you need to know:
- River tubing adventure costs $80 per person for 2013
- Trips leave 2 times per day at 11:00am & 3:00pm
- Cost includes tube, life jacket & round trip transportation
- Weber River is a Class II river
- 3-4 hours is the total length of the adventure
- A waiver of liability is required to participate
How does it work?
- You meet our representative at Petco in Kimball Junction
- You group gets transported to the river
- We inform you of how to use the tube & life jacket
- You float the river at your leisure with your group
- Transport back to Park City
Here is what you need to bring:
- Clothing, Shoes, & Sandals that can get wet!
- Water or other drinks for hydration